Planning a trip to Paris and looking for the best way to enjoy the panoramic views of this iconic city? Discover the Tour Montparnasse – one of the tallest skyscrapers in the French capital. But before enjoying the view, you need to buy tickets. Don’t worry; we have prepared this comprehensive guide for you, containing everything you need to know about buying tickets for the Montparnasse Tower. From insider info on pricing and availability to essential information on opening hours and special events, we’ll help make your visit one to remember!
About the Tour Montparnasse in Paris
The Tour Montparnasse is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Paris. The tower is located in the 14th arrondissement and offers stunning views of the cityscape below. If you are planning a trip to Paris, add a visit to the Montparnasse Tower to your itinerary.
This guide will show you how to buy tickets for the Montparnasse Tower and help you plan your visit. We’ll also share tips for getting the most out of your experience at this iconic Paris landmark.
Types of tickets available and what to expect from each
When buying tickets for the Montparnasse Tower in Paris, you can choose between several types of tickets, each with advantages. Here is a brief overview of the different ticket types available and what you can expect from each:
- General Admission: This is the most basic ticket type and gives you access to the tower’s observation deck. From there, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Paris.
- Skip-the-line tickets: As the name suggests, these tickets allow you to skip the long queues at the entrance to the tower. This is especially useful if you are pressed for time or want to avoid spending too much time waiting in line.
- Guided tour: If you want to learn more about the history and architecture of the Montparnasse Tower, a guided tour is a good option. These tours typically last around 30 minutes and include access to the observation deck.
How to Buy?
Tickets Online There are a few things you must remember when buying Montparnasse Tower tickets in Paris. First, be sure to buy your tickets in advance. This is especially important if you plan to visit during peak season, as tickets tend to sell out quickly.
Additionally, it is important to note that two types of tickets are available for purchase: standard and express. Standard tickets grant access to the tower’s observation deck, while express tickets include access to the elevators. If you want to save time, we recommend choosing the express ticket option.
Finally, always use a reliable website or source when buying tickets online. There are many scams, so it’s important to do your research before submitting any personal information or payment details.
Buying Montparnasse Tower tickets in Paris should be a piece of cake if you follow these simple tips!
Where to buy tickets in person?
If you wish to buy tickets for the Tour Montparnasse in person, several options are available. You can buy tickets at the tower or one of the many ticket offices in Paris. There are also several ticket offices and cash machines, so you should be able to find one that suits you.
The best place to buy tickets is at the tower, as this will allow you to take advantage of any current discounts or promotions.
However, if you can’t make it to the tower, there are plenty of other places to buy tickets. Ticket offices are usually near major tourist attractions, so they should be easy to find.
If you can’t find it, ask the locals for help. Ticket offices and vending machines are also ubiquitous and usually sell tickets at slightly lower prices than box offices. Whichever option you choose, ensure you have enough cash, as most places don’t accept credit cards.
What are the advantages of buying tickets in advance?
Planning is always the best strategy when buying tickets for Paris attractions. You can avoid the long lines at the ticket office and often get better prices by booking in advance.
For example, tickets to the Eiffel Tower are almost always cheaper if purchased online in advance. The same goes for tickets to popular museums like the Louvre and Musee d’Orsay. It’s also worth booking in advance if you plan sightseeing tours or special sightseeing excursions.
In general, advance tickets are cheaper than last-minute tickets purchased on-site at the attraction. So if you know your travel dates and can be flexible with your schedule, it’s best to buy tickets in advance.
Tips for visiting the Tour Montparnasse
If you are planning a trip to Paris, the first thing to do is buy tickets for the Tour Montparnasse. Here are some tips to ensure the smooth running of your visit:
- Buy your tickets in advance. This will save you from queuing at the ticket office, and you can choose your preferred time slot to visit the tower.
- If possible, avoid visiting on weekends or during school holidays when the tower is likely at its busiest.
- Be sure to dress for the weather – the tower is open all year round, so that it can get chilly even in winter!
- Don’t forget your camera – the views from the Montparnasse Tower are simply stunning and worthy of being filmed (or digital!).
Visiting the Montparnasse Tower in Paris is an unforgettable experience that should be on everyone’s bucket list.
With the right information, you can easily buy tickets to visit the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy incredible views of Paris. We hope this guide has provided you with all the details you need to make your visit to the Montparnasse Tower an unforgettable experience.